Guizhou Zhenhua E-Chem Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “ZEC” or “the company”) was established in April 2004. The company relocated from Shenzhen City to Guiyang City of Guizhou Province in 2018. Its main business premises are located in Guiyang High-tech Zone and Yilong Experimental Area of Qianxinan Prefecture. Its controlling shareholder is China Zhenhua Electronics Group Co., Ltd., and the actual controller is China Electronics Corporation. ZEC was officially listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange’s Sci-Tech Innova...
The company pictures
- ·Zhenhua E-Chem Achieves SGS Carbon Neutral Certification The first “zero carbon factory” for cathode materials in Guizhou Province
- ·The first party congress of the ZEC party general branch was held successfully;
- ·Wang Shijie, the vice governor of Guizhou province, visited ZEC with some officials
- ·Kick-off meeting of “implementing standard of the integration of informatization and industrialization management system;”
- ·Du Yuanquan, the chairman of the board of supervisors of CEC, visited ZEC with some officials
- ·Staff of ZEC participated in staff sports meeting at the 25th anniversary of the high-tech zone